If you are successful, you are busy.
How do you find the time to acquire more doctor clients?
Increase your productivity! Here are a few tips:
1. Know where your time goes. Keep track of your time with an app, or with pencil and paper.
2. Help your brain perform optimally. Dehydration, fatigue, low blood glucose and a lack of movement make the brain sluggish. Stay hydrated, eat regularly, get enough sleep and move your body throughout the day.
3. Plan your day the night before. Do NOT begin your day by checking your email; instead, begin your day by doing the single most important task that will help you achieve your goal. For most financial advisors, this means prospecting.
4. Think in terms of time blocks for specific tasks, including checking email. Take regular breaks.
5. Give up multi-tasking. Shifting your focus requires energy.
6. Stop wasting time. The cute cat videos are fun, but isn’t it more fun to get to your goals?
7. Schedule administrative tasks for the end of the day.
Small changes in your work habits can result in huge improvements in your productivity.